The conference is dedicated to Gérard Meurant for his 70th Birthday
– The aim of this event is to bring together researchers working in numerical analysis, scientific computation and applications. Participants will present and discuss their latest results in this area. The main topics of the conference are:
- Large Linear Systems and Eigenvalue Problems with Preconditioning,
- Linear Algebra and Control. Model Reduction,
- Ill-posed Problems. Regularizations, Image processing,
- Numerical Methods for PDEs. Approximation. Optimization,
- Computational Statistics. Applications to Signal Processing, Environnement, Energy Minimization, Internet
- All the talks will be at Institut Scientifique of Rabat.
- The Talks (20-25 minutes) should be ONLY in English.
- For any questions or information, please send an e-mail to:
m2a19[at]univ-littoral[dot]fr or to jbilou[at]univ-littoral[dot]fr